Nothing beats breakfast in bed, and one of our favorite choices for this treat is fresh homemade pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup. This soy candle brings all those scents together.
Hand-poured in small batches at our Production Studio in Waterloo County.
The top three benefits of 100% Soy wax candles are:
- Cleaner Burn– Soy Wax does not release toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants. It’s also less likely to trigger allergies. It has no petrol-carbon soot that you would get from paraffin candles.
- Cooler burn-longer lasting– Since Soy Wax burns candles burn cooler they will outlast paraffin candles by 30-50%
- Biodegradable- Soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable and water-soluble making melted wax easier to clean.
A few more notes about St. Jacobs Candles Company’s 100% Soy wax candles.
- We use HTP (high tensile paper) wicks. This is a flat cotton wick interwoven with paper fibers for increased rigidity. A well-rounded wick that combines the structural strength of a paper core wick with the performance and even burns of a flat wick. . The result is a cleaner-burning, self-trimming wick with additional structural strength, controlled curling, and a hotter, more efficient flame. Our wicks are lead and zinc-free.
- We only use the highest quality fragrance oils-no parabens or phthalates used,
- No dyes are used.
Comes in a reusable glass jar that is also refundable at “The Bath Market” for One Dollar. For best results, trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting, and only burn for 2-3 hours at a time. Let the wax harden before lighting again.
There are no reviews yet.