Canada is blessed with pristine land, and due to its flora, the most beautiful smelling fresh air. We have created a floral scent to capture this with notes of violet, jasmine, lavender, patchouli, cedar-wood & oak moss
Fourteen ounces of pure deliciousness hand-poured in small batches at our St. Jacobs Village Studio.
The top three benefits of 100% Soy wax candles are:
- Cleaner Burn– Soy Wax does not release toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants. It’s also less likely to trigger allergies. It has no petrol-carbon soot that you would get from paraffin candles.
- Cooler burn-longer lasting– Since Soy Wax burns candles burn cooler they will outlast paraffin candles by 30-50%
- Biodegradable- Soy candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable and water-soluble making melted wax easier to clean.
A few more notes about St. Jacobs Candles Company’s 100% Soy wax candles.
- We use HTP (high tensile paper) wicks. This is a flat cotton wick interwoven with paper fibers for increased rigidity. A well-rounded wick that combines the structural strength of a paper core wick with the performance and even burns of a flat wick. . The result is a cleaner-burning, self-trimming wick with additional structural strength, controlled curling, and a hotter, more efficient flame. Our wicks are lead and zinc-free.
- We only use the highest quality fragrance oils-no parabens or phthalates used,
- No dyes are used.
Comes in a reusable glass jar that is also refundable at “The Bath Market” for One Dollar. For best results, trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting, and only burn for 2-3 hours at a time. Let the wax harden before lighting again.